CurEase Acai Berry Powder is Organic, Freeze Dried, GMO Free, All Natural, loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, Omega essential fatty acids, Polyphenols, Anthocyanines, Phytosterols, Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and even Protein.

 

The Acai Berry is a unique dark purple berry that grows high up in palm trees (Acai Palm) native to Central & South America, and is found predominantly in the Amazon Rain Forest. The majority of the Acai Berry, roughly 90% is constituted by the seed/pit. The remaining 10% is the highly coveted fruit, which is present around the seed. CurEase Acai Powder only contains the coveted nutritional fruit, no seeds or pits.

 

 

Supplement Facts

500mg per Serving

 

Ingredients: Freeze Dried Organic Acai Berry Powder

 

Suggested Use: Mix a 1/4 teaspoon (500mg) in your favorite smoothie or drink, 1-2 times a day.

 

Best used by:  August 2021

Organic ACAI Berry Powder - Freeze Dried

SKU: PW-AP
$15.99Price
Size
  • I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.

607-243-7344

McEwen, TN 37101, USA

©2017 by CurEase. Proudly created with Wix.com